POSITION: Linguist – Russian
LOCATION: Ft. Meade, MD
CLEARANCE: Current Intel
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Provides translation of language materials in a variety of forms from the required language into English. Translation activity includes, but is not limited to: producing verbatim transcripts, summarized gists, and/or activity reports.
· MUST have at least three (3) years of operational experience with demonstrated operational proficiency in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance activities, preferably at the National level
· MUST be intimately familiar with various phases of the intelligence cycle such as: collection, processing, exploitation and dissemination
· National-level operational linguist experience preferred
· Requires Interagency Language Round Table (ILRT) level 3 in listening and reading.
· Advanced working proficiency in English (ILRT level 2+ based on the DLPT).
· Must provide a copy of contract linguist DLPT score.
· Write, listen and read target language in clear and concise grammar and pronunciation.
· Ability to produce idiomatic translations of non-technical material using correct syntax and expression from target language to English or vice versa.
· Conduct consecutive, accurate translations and interpretations of on-going conversation and activities.
Resilient Point is an Equal Opportunity Employer