POSITION: Grant Management Specialists (I and III)
Resilient Point is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Grant Management Specialist to assist the Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration with the administration of 400 grants, cooperative agreements, and voluntary contributions. For each of the selected Grants/Cooperative Agreements/Voluntary Contributions, the contractor will follow established office, bureau, Department of State, and Federal policies, regulations, and procedures in preparing pre-award and post-award documentation for warranted grant officers and cooperative agreements.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work primarily with the Grants Officers (GOs) and Project Officers (POs) to ensure efficient and accurate communication with grantees, including setting up and organizing meetings between POs, GOs, and grantees, as well as, communicating with the grantee during the pre-award phase on behalf of POs and GOs, as directed;
- Support the award facilitation process by providing timely and effective budget services and award (or amendment) documentation preparation;
- Assist GOs and POs with the development and management of awards incorporating goals and evaluation schedules;
- Assist GOs and POs in executing all award actions, which includes facilitating grantees access to the Grant Solutions System, facilitating grantees travel and payment authorizations, and providing support for award file documentation and the award closeout process; and
- Assist with final review of completed awards, making appropriate adjustments or disallowances, and assisting with processing close-outs.
- Knowledge of USG grant regulations and polices
- Knowledge of financial methods, procedures, and practices to access the financial stability of recipients of Federal grants or cooperative agreements
- Demonstrated experience (minimum of 2 – 4 years) in the management of Federal assistance grants and cooperative agreements
Clearance Requirement – TOP SECRET **Must hold at time of Application